Monday, December 20, 2010

Close to the End

I know it's been a long time since I've posted - The blog hasn't allowed me to upload pictures so I've been putting them directly on my facebook. We're nearing the end which is getting exciting. The kitchen is still missing a few few appliances, but the stove is at the house, just not installed. The refrigerator should be in this week.

Painting is continuing (thank god we only had to paint two rooms), and the carpet is being installed. I'll have updated pictures again tomorrow of the finished work. For now, here's what's been taken in the past few days:

Kitchen/Dining


Kitchen

Kitchen

Master Bath Shower

Guest Bath

Office Crown Molding
 

Master Bedroom Carpet

Office Carpet

McKenzie's Room Color

Sydney's Bedroom Color

Bar Cabinets/Countertops

Bar

I promise that as long as I'm able to upload pictures this week, I'll get them on here. There's lots that will be happening over the next few days so pictures of the finished house is coming.....Very Soon!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment